To professionally serve those affected by communication disorders, and to advance awareness and mindfulness with regards to these disorders.
We endeavor to attain this mission by:
– adopting best practices and delivering the best quality of services in the evaluation and treatment of communication disorders
– providing consultation on matters related to speech and language pathology so as to better prepare communities to embrace individuals living with communication disorders.
– equipping families and key professionals to play their role in the discipline of speech and language pathology.
– Actively engaging multi-disciplinary teams to explore and address the treatment needs of differently-abled individuals.
– remaining relevant in the field through continued training, research, and other development approaches.